I am recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager in Berkshire, this is a permanent role working for a well respected main contractor with progression opportunities in the future.
This contractor works on new build, refurbishments and extensions to existing buildings so the work and experience you will get does vary.
Responsibilities and role:
• Reporting into the Senior Site Manager on site
• Updating and maintaining site diary
• Organise and control labour and sub-contractors
• Health and Safety – induction of new employees and frequent inspection of all operations
• Assist the Senior Site Manager in the management and inspection of quality of work
• Trade or construction degree background
• Experience working for a similar company in the past
• Knowledge of building process, including general Building Regulations
• Desirable – NVQ Construction Site Supervision L4
• First aid qualified
• CSCS card holder at Manager/Supervisor level
• Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
• Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
• Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
• Company car or car allowance
• Benefits package
• Potential progression as your role develops
• Training and support
If you are interested in this role please apply!