Konnect Recruit are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor to join a client of mine based in Blandford, Dorset. They are a regional main contractor and work on projects up to circa £10m.
The salary depends on your experience and what level you are at in your career, anything from £25,000 for a Junior or Assistant level candidate up to around £55,000 for a qualified Quantity Surveyor with over 5 years experience.
Role and responsibilities:
- Measurement and valuation of works for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts
- Ensure that payments to sub-contractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings
- You will be covering 1 or 2 projects depending on size and value and will report into a Managing Quantity Surveyor in the office
- Experience working for a main contractor
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Construction discipline
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexible with the ability to solve problems and find solutions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Full understanding of JCT form of contract
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits package
- Potential progression as your role develops
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: