Konnect are recruiting for a Bid Manager to join a construction company based near Faringdon, Oxfordshire. They are a main contractor working on new build and refurbishment projects up to around £15m.
The salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus package depending on experience.
This role will suit someone coming from a construction background or someone who is working in a bid writer role who has a good technical understanding of construction and is looking for a step up into Bid Management.
Bid Manager Role:
- Management of the creation of winning tenders through full bid life cycle from Bid/No-Bid through to customer negotiation and Contract Award
- Definition and implementation of winning bid strategies ensuring a breakdown of tender requirements and coordination of all technical, commercial and financial aspects of the estimation and proposal creation process
- Preparation, review and coordination of compelling tender documentation ensuring high levels of consistency and quality
- Preparation of all review meeting materials and coordination of the close-out of all actions where required for individual tenders
- Involvement in pre and post bid submission negotiations with the client encompassing technical, financial and commercial considerations, acting as the client single point of contact in relation to the bid
- Production and delivery of presentations (internal and external to the client) up to board level
- Able to manage the delivery of multiple bids
- Significant bid management experience from a construction based business
- Possess a good understanding of the way in which construction projects are managed and delivered in order to influence, monitor and challenge every aspect of the bid
- Commercially astute, and able to structure a bid to present the offer in the best light whilst minimising risk to the business
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a technically related discipline
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing email@example.com.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: