Konnect currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager, to join a growing ambitious company. The company are on a council framework and provide maintenance and repairs to a number of buildings across Hampshire and west Sussex.
The successful candidate would be confident and have the ability to persevere with the contracts given to them. They would need to utilise their commercial experience to lead teams through projects; ensuring that the company’s ethos is followed and making sure all Health and Safety procedures set are adhered to. They would need to be responsible for the success of the contracts and incorporating ad hoc workflows to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Degree, Diploma, HNC in a construction discipline
- Exposure to a Contract Manager role
- Property maintenance environment
- Experience in a similar role
- Organised approach to work
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective time management
- Positive outlook to motivate your team
- Have the knowledge to asses and work out what kind of maintenance skills are needed to keep the buildings running smoothly.
Building Types Include
- Police Stations and Offices
- Fire Stations and offices
- Office buildings
- Vehicle Workshops
- Residential Homes and Nurse Care Units
- Historic Buildings
- Ensure the smooth running of the building and delivery operations.
- Carrying out and documenting facilities inspections as well as follow up evaluations
- Supervising maintenance and repair of facilities
- Generating and presenting regular reports and review
Benefits and Pay
- Salary up to £55k
- Car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Car lease/buying scheme
If you are interested in this role, please contact Michael Newman on 02380 738180 or email your CV to
For other jobs with Konnect Recruit Ltd, follow this link:
To keep up to date with other jobs similar to this, please visit our facebook site: