Konnect are recruiting for Contracts Manager based in Woking, Surrey. The salary on offer is negotiable, but depending on experience they could pay up to around £75,000.
This is a privately owned main contractor who specialise in new build steel frame projects on brownfield sites.
They would also consider Project Managers who are interested in a step up into a Contracts Manager role.
Contracts Manager Role:
- Willing to travel within the geographic coverage of the majority of our contracts e.g. Greater London, Home Counties, Essex
- Demonstrable track record in delivering projects on time
- Strong experience managing design team through the life cycle of the project – reviewing, commenting and overcoming technical issues
- Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision, own the project and lead the project team effectively.
- Responsible for the programme
- Good experience in brownfield developments, understanding of complex civils packages and deep drainage
- Credible and confident in front of the client
- Commercially astute, considers cost implications when making decisions
- Ideally NVQ / degree qualified with SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is negotiable, as a guide they can pay up to around £75,000
- Company car / car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: