An exciting opportunity for a Design Coordinator / Manager to join a main contractor based in Oxford. This role will pay up to £65,000 plus benefits depending on your experience.
This company are a regional main contractor working in the Thames Valley on new build and refurbishment projects up to the value of £20million.
- Responsible for the Design Coordination of up to 3 projects depending on your experience
- Liaise with clients and sub-contractors whilst working alongside the construction teams
- Report into a Design Manager
- Involvement in projects from pre-construction phase
- Manage design processes
- Involved in Value Engineering
Design Coordinator / Manager Role:
- Office based but working on site when required
- Experience in a Design Coordinator role with a main contractor
- Engineering, Degree or Project Management background
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Design Coordination of housing, education and/or commercial projects
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £65,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Discretionary bonus
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: