Konnect are looking for a Document / Drawings Coordinator to join a client in Chichester, West Sussex. They can pay around £22,500 – £27,500 depending on experience.
This role is with a privately owned specialist contractor.
Document / Drawings Coordinator Role:
- Maintain up to date records of all information and ensure that it is available to the team
- Issue and distribute controlled copies of information ensuring compliance with all aspects of the design management procedures
- Liaise with draughtsman to ensure timely and accurate drawings and documents are provided
- Use document management and other management/collaboration tools as necessary to meet project requirements
- You must have experience in a Document or Drawing Coordinator role
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Salary up to £28,000
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: