Konnect has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Servicing Engineer to work for our client in based in Winchester. The salary on offer is up to £42,500 (with overtime) plus vehicle.
This company work on Domestic and Commercial buildings in Hampshire, Doset, Wiltshire, Oxfordhire, Berkshire, Surry and West Sussex.
- Design install and commission heating systems (from basic domestic to industrial/ commercial)
- Carry out maintenance tasks on equipment installed on client sites.
- Ensure that working practices are within company guidelines and to adhere to the Health and Safety policy.
- Ensure that working conduct and customer service is courteous and professional at all times.
- Preparation of Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- Interfacing between subcontractors and other design disciplines
- To assist in any other engineering work as and when required
- To recommend changes to assets which will improve reliability or reduce operating costs
Mechanical Servicing Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ practical experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Apprenticeship / HND
- Full domestic and commercial qualifications
- £32,500 – £42,500 (with overtime, you are paid from when you get in your vehicle to getting home so most staff get 5-10 hours overtime each week paid at 1.5x salary)
- Continual Professional Development
- 23 paid holidays + Bank Holidays
- Profit share opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jessica Ha on 02380 738180 or email your CV to
For other jobs with Konnect Recruit Ltd, follow this link:
To keep up to date with other jobs similar to this, please visit our facebook site: