Konnect are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a client of mine based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. They are a regional main contractor specialising in high end residential projects.
The salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus package.
Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Measurement and valuation of works for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes
- Ensure that payments to sub-contractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings
- You will be covering 1 or 2 projects depending on size and value and will report into a Managing Quantity Surveyor in the office
- 5 years’ work experience as a Quantity Surveyor ideally with a main contractor
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Construction discipline
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexible with the ability to solve problems and find solutions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits package
- Potential progression as your role develops
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing email@example.com.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: