Konnect are recruiting for a company based in Ringwood, Hampshire, who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. You will work primarily on Water/Utility projects up to £2m and the salary on offer is up to £60,000 depending on experience.
Role and responsibilities:
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts
- Ensure that payments to sub-contractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings
- You will be covering 1 or 2 projects depending on size and value and will report into the Commercial Director.
- Some involvement in estimating and pre-construction
- At least 3 years’ work experience as a Quantity Surveyor (ideally on utilities / water projects)
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Construction discipline
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Experience of using NEC form of contract
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits package
- Progression as your role develops
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or email your CV to Jessica.Ha@konnectrecruit.co.uk.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: