Konnect are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a client with large projects in Guildford and the surrounding areas. The salary on offer for this role is up to £70,000 plus package.
The work on high end new build residential projects both Traditional Build and RC Frame.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Line management and training of a site based Commercial team
- Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
- Preparation of monthly cost / value reports for area, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Production of commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
- Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience
- Experience with a developer or contractor
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £70,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Health cover
- Flexible benefits package
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing email@example.com.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: