Konnect Recruit are looking for a Site Manager for a company based in Southampton, they work in a 1.5 hour radius, this is a permanent role working for a well respected main contractor on new build and refurbishment projects up to £3m.
They cover Hampshire, Dorset, West Sussex and Oxfordshire so travel may be necessary however they do pick up a lot of local work as well.
Responsibilities and role:
- Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager
- Management of sub-contractors
- Responsible for Health & Safety
- Checking quality of work carried out
- Working to the programme set by the Project Manager
- Trade or construction degree background
- Experience working for a similar company in the past and a proven track record running projects from start to finish as a no.1 Site Manager
- Knowledge of building process, including general Building Regulations
- First aid qualified
- CSCS card holder at Manager level
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £48,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits package
- Role with a growing privately owned business
If you are interested in this role please apply by calling 023 8073 8180 or emailing Jessica.Ha@konnectrecruit.co.uk.
For similar roles, check our vacancies page:
Follow us on Facebook: