Konnect are recruiting for a Trainee Project Manager role in New Milton. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a specialist fit-out company that is growing rapidly. They can pay up to around £30,000 plus package for this role.
You would be responsible for delivering interior fit-out projects in retail and commercial sectors of varying size and complexity.
Trainee Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Attend regular site meetings to facilitate progress on site and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Producing Health & Safety plans, checking methods statements and risk assessments & applying for any necessary work permits.
- Oversee the management of sub-contractors performance and put measures in place to address performance which is below expectations.
- Track & manage all extras, variations and omissions to the agreed contract value.
- Checking and approving subcontractor invoices.
- Dealing directly with site foreman to ensure that all materials & plant are onsite as and when required and in coordination with programmes
- At least 3+ years’ experience as a Carpenter or Bench Joiner (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of AutoCAD (ESSENTIAL)
- Valid UK Driving licence (ESSENTIAL)
- Practical / Site work experience (DESIRABLE)
- Construction qualification – HNC, degree qualified (DESIRABLE)
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with construction methods and the building codes.
- Salary – up to £30,000 per year
- Company Car – (As required by level of experience)
- Company Phone
- Company Pension
- Holiday – 22 days per year increasing to 25 days with length of service
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jessica Ha on 02380 738180 or email your CV to
For other jobs with Konnect Recruit Ltd, follow this link:
To keep up to date with other jobs similar to this, please visit our facebook site: