Konnect Recruit currently have a unique opportunity for a talented individual to join our rapidly growing Construction Recruitment business in Southampton.
This role will provide excellent personal development, training and potential to carve out a successful career by becoming a leading consultant within your field.
We are looking for individuals with a deep lying hunger and passion for high performance and the need to succeed – previous recruitment experience therefore is not essential.
Working closely with the Directors of the business, who have nearly 20 years experience between them, you will be provided with the best possible environment and culture of success, over achievement and high reward.
· Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
· Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
· Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
· Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
· Keeping up to date with current market trends within the construction industry
· Sales Experience preferred but not essential
· An understanding of the recruitment industry
· Experience of working with high volume work loads and to tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
· The ability to work under pressure
· Can – Do – Attitude with a desire to win!
· Full drivers license
· I.T literate
· 5 A-C GSCE’s
· Competitive basic salary £16,000-£19,000 depending on experience.
· Uncapped commission.
· 22 days holiday per year and Company Pension.
· Working closely with company Directors who will provide day to day and hands on training.
· Town centre office in prime location for restaurants, bars, shops and other amenities.
If interested please contact Grant Gunn on 02380 738180 or email – email@example.com